Hi all
I'm trying to make a manual triggered automation, that when triggered evaluates the triggerissues description through a regular expression, and then copies it to a new issue(or a linked issue)
I'm however stuck at the regex part, and can't seem to make it work. I'm trying to log to audit log
The trigger issues description will always have a structure with a number of defined headlines eg.
h2. Why - what is the potential business value hoped to achieve?
Lorem ipsum
h2. Assumptions / prerequisites
More lorem ipsum
h2. Breakdown
even more lorem ipsum
h2. Acceptance Criteria
# acceptance lorem ipsum 1
# acceptance lorem ipsum 2
So what I want is to get all sections headline and lorem ipsum text, except the breakdown section. And then add the rest of the sections to the linked issues description.
I've tried even very simple regex'es eg. just trying to find the "Why" in the first section and the rule succeeds but there's nothing in the log, so it's like I cant access the result/group and print/log it
This xyz: {{issue.description.match("Why").group(0).toString()}} :321 just succeeds and only logs xyz: :321
Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated 
Thanks