I'm now developing a JIRA plguin.When I know an issue type, I need to get a list of users who can use this issue type set by Issue Type Filters plugin.
Issue Type Filters Plugin :https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211968/issue-type-filters-and-security?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi @leeys at the community, I checked the documentation of the App and it is really too simple and it does not mention anything about Java / REST API.
I would like to create a question to the vendor (https://yplugins.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2) but I do not have your email address so you won't be notified.
So just try to create a question on yourself or send me your email address and I will help you with it.
PS: Most of the Apps have its own public API and most of the vendors are supporting paid Apps (they have to ), so don't hesitate to ask them if you are not able to find the answer on this forum
@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Thank you very much! I created a question, but it hasn't been answered.https://yplugins.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/ITF-78
Ah, ok, I can't access it as I'm not colaborating on this request. When did you create it? Sometimes it just takes some time.
I created it yesterday. I will wait.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.