I created a rule in project automation and realized it had errors days later. How can I rerun the rule for prior days to fix the errors now that I have resolved the issue?
It depends on the automation. What is your trigger?
Reporter response triggers status change
So can you go to one of the issues (or the issue) and click on the automations section to see if you can manually run?
no in the issue i see what is shown below
I can't be certain if there is a path around this or not from where I sit TBH.
walgreenslistens
I recommend duplicating the existing rule and then modifying the duplicate to incorporate a manual trigger.
This morning, my automation started to error at 9:10 am. In response, I created a copy of the rule, adjusted its settings to introduce a manual trigger, and added a filter targeting incidents generated post-9 am. After I ran it, I verified everything was clean, then I deleted the copy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.