Hi,
Hoping the wise ones here can help me. I am getting ready to lauch a new version of jira, and it is is acting very slow -- and there aren't even any users accessing the system yet.
Certain http requests are taking much longer than expected:
/s/en_USf3k8mw$$$$/_/download/superbatch/js/batch.js GET -- 9146ms
/s/en_USf3k8mw$$$$d3d49dd56d55c007565c6e774254b4c/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-config,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,atl.general/batch.js GET -- 8967ms
/plugins/servlet/streams ajax GET -- 6312ms
/s/en_USknp5do$$$$.0/_/download/batch/jira.webresources:global-static/jira.webresources:global-static.css GET -- 6286ms
/s/en_USf3k8mw$$$$eab585c7f973e84bcf76796bf7c93e/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.js GET --4678ms
/s/en_USknp5do$$$$/_/download/superbatch/css/batch.css GET -- 3458ms
/issues/ GET -- 3281ms
/secure/admin/WebSudoAuthenticate.jspa POST -- 2473ms
various stats:
operating system: rhel 6.1 VMware image
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xms8192m -Xmx20480m
database -- mysql -- operating on separate vmware host
authenticating via crowd 2.6 -- on separate vm host in a DMZ
using apache 2.2 mod_proxy
180k issues
300+/- custom fields
1900 users...
116 projects...
Tomcat and db have no real load. Just experiencing general slowness.
Any tips much appreciated. I know VMs are generally not a great idea with Jira, but I am dealt the cards I am dealt. 