Does anyone out there know how I can edit the "details" section of an issue?
please see the attached image.
you can click the Edit button w/ the pencil.
some fields should be directly editable but I don't use server so not sure.
If the Labels field is on the Edit Screen, you can Inline Edit it, or find it on the Edit pencil button thing.
Otherwise, you can press More > Labels or press the keyboard shortcut L -- These should open the Labels screen.
I'm referring to the "general area" not a particular field. I want to "add" custom fields into the "details" section of the view.
Your original post was unclear about wanting to add custom fields to details area (as posted in reply to Steven). This is not possible. Beyond ordering the fields on the Screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.