Hello, it won't let me install any application in application administration. Also I do not know why I do not appreciate the option of Project Automation. Regards.
Hi @Antonio Rosas ,
Do you get an error message or something else? If it is the error regarding "unable to install at the moment, try again later" then that happens sometimes and is related JIRA itself, nothing you can do but wait.
I do have to excuse myself but I don't understand your second question regarding the automation.
Any more details?
Hi Antonio, welcome to the community. are you listed as a Trusted user or site admin? Under user management?
Hi Jack,if in fact it is only me who is as administrator.Regards.
Hi DirK,It throws me the following error when installing, but I have been with it for several days.Regarding the option, the Project automation option does not appear, which if I get it in another site that I have doing tests, I attach an image.Regards
@Antonio Rosas ,
If you don't see features and have continued issues with this I can only suggest to contact the official atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.