Hi everyone,
I created a bitbucket-pipelines.yml file and added a step in order to build frontend assets before transfering files to a server.
I cannot use rsync (pls don't ask why or recommend me using it. I just can't) and instead use scp.
But the problem lies within my build step, because it doesn't seem to upload artifacts which I then can transfer on my remote host system.
Here is a snippet of my pipelines file:
- step:
name: Build
image: node:10.16.0
caches:
- node
script:
- cd front-end
- npm install
- npm i gulp -g
- gulp build --production
artifacts:
- public/dist/**
- step:
name: Deploy Repository files using SCP to Staging
deployment: staging
script:
- pipe: atlassian/scp-deploy:0.3.12
variables:
USER: '$DEPLOY_USER'
SERVER: '$DEPLOY_HOST'
REMOTE_PATH: '$DEPLOY_PATH_STAGING'
LOCAL_PATH: '$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR/'
DEBUG: 'true'
This is the output

What am I missing that my Build step can't seem to be able to upload artifacts?
Any ideas?
Best regards
Alex