hello , is it possible to connect the hive and jira , the request is to create automatically an incident in JIRA when a case is created in The Hive .
thank you .
@wassim
I found this page on the website of the Hive: https://hive.com/integrations/jira/
So it looks like it is possible to have a bi-directional sync even. However, I'm not sure about the details, you may need to manually create the Jira issue from within the Hive card.
If this doesn't completely suit your use case, I'm afraid there aren't many other options. Possibly some add-ons, but I didn't find any yet myself.
Kind regardsJorden
Hi @wassim ,
Do you have more information about The Hive? I do not know this application.
Or do you mean https://agile-hive.com/?
Regards, Marco
thank you so much for your responsiveness , i'm speaking about this one
https://thehive-project.org/ it is used to detect security incidents .
thank you jorden , i mean this one https://thehive-project.org/ it is a solution to handle security incidents i need to use an ITSM tool to log the incidents
Hi @wassim
I checked again based on your feedback and I found the following thread: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/TheHive/issues/607
There they talk about using webhooks in the hive to achieve the same you want to do. This may be of use for you?
yes this could be a solution , but it is a littel bit complex
thank you so much jorden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.