I edit my documentation in my IDE (IntelliJ) and I am able to preview the output but after I push to bitbucket the rendered HTML is unreadable. I have seen other discussions from 2018 about this issue but this is still happening. Frustrated as this seems like a simple transformation from Markdown to HTML. Is Asciidoc supported in Bitbucket? Is there an alternative to Markdown?
In your Labs settings, can you try enabling/disabling the Embedded HTML in Markdown feature and see if that makes a difference?
https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/features/
I don't have permission nor do I want to change Bitbucket settings to get my Markdown documents to render correctly. Is there a documented list of Markdown features Bitbucket supports? I just want my rendered documents to be readadle. Ideally I would like some of the features of AsciiDoc but just rendering a paragraph so it's readable from Bitbucket would be a small step forward.
That is a user feature so if you have an account (you are logged in) you can access that link. This will help us narrow in on your issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.