I am using a free Jira cloud instance, in which one of my users has been randomly disabled. The error message reads "This users Atlassian account has been disabled. Contact the users administrator to enable the account." I hold the administrator role, yet don't see the ability within the User Management --> User section to do anything.
I've read other community articles noting a similar issue, like the one here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/This-user-s-Atlassian-account-has-been-disabled/qaq-p/1070203 - however I don't see any options in the managed account section to re-enable the user either.
Any guidance is much appreciated! Thanks.
Hi Madeleine, welcome to the Community. Can you provide a screenshot of what you see when you go to the admin > User management screen and locate the user?
Hi Jack - Thanks for jumping in! Here's what I'm seeing.
thanks I was really looking for previous screen but that is fine. Are you able to toggle Jira SW back on in this screen? Assume that is the app you wish them to have access to. Or Click on the ellipses in the upper right - what options?
p.s. just as a bit of an intro to Community process, you should reserve clicking "Accept answer" until someone gives you the answer that addresses your question as completely as possible. Once accepted it help future searchers (or that is the intention).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.