You will need to talk to the application administrators.
We are a public group here to talk all things Atlassian. Your admins may be here, but you cannot assume that, and you cannot expect them to be watching everything looking for stuff that might be for them.
Ask your co-workers or the people who gave you access to your system, they should know who your admins are.
I do not think that the developers of the intended application will accept any modification to their application, but when I do that it will not harm anyone and they will not lose their money and they will not know even I did it, I did not understand Your saying that I should speak to the admins.
You asked about amending an application. With Atlassian stuff, that means a piece of software that you use and someone is running it for you to use. So if you want a change to it, you need to talk to the administrators of the application.
I think you need to explain your question in a lot more detail. Starting with which Atlassian application it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.