I need the url to be changed but in order to this I have to create a new account. However I want to use the same email I originally signed up with. I also want to be able to migrate the data over as well. Is there any way your it team could change the url for me instead of me having to create a new account. I need this done asap because we are trying to go live with the software. Thanks.
Alex,
Here is the support article on how to do that: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
I would suggesting moving off of the free plan and contacting support so they can help with the url change. I think that would be the easiest path. If not you can migrate it yourself but my guess is you will loose the email address.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.