
For modeling the above workflow, on issue creation, it goes for Mgr-User Approval. Once the approval is done, I have created two subtasks for Mgr-Safety and Mgr-Env and transitioned the workflow from Awaiting Approval from Mgr-User to Open status. In the parent, there is a transition from Open to Awaiting Approval from Sr. Mgr PED; this should be auto triggered when both the sub tasks are "resolved."
On the post function of both the sub task, I have added (transition id from Open to Awaiting Approval from Sr. Mgr PED):
Apply action Approve (151) to parent and set its resolution to None
On the post function of parent transition Open to Awaiting Approval from Sr. Mgr PED
I have added the condition: All sub-tasks must have one of the following statuses to allow parent issue transitions: RESOLVED
The problem is: when both the subtasks are "resolved", the parent transition remains on Open status only. It does not automatically transition to the Awaiting Approval from Sr. Mgr PED state.
I have the JSU Automation Suite for JIRA Workflows plugin. I do not have the JMWE plugins.