We are using private data center deploying Jira. We also set our self network environment for applications.
How many ACL rules should be set in Jira service for network layer?
If I reading the question correctly here (and it is a single server), here's the recommended set of rules:#1 - In bound web, pick one: port 8080 for inbound web *if* you have an external reverse proxy port 443 - if you have reverse proxy on the server
#2 - inbound server management, pick one port 22 (for linux) port 3389 (for windows)#3 - inbound JVM monitoring port 9010
That's the minimal port list.
@Michael March Thank you very much for your answer!
We are deploying Jira data center (more than one server) now.
But I think the minimal port list is right even for multiple servers.
I want to confirm that what's "inbound JVM monitoring" port? From where to access it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.