Hi,
I'm trying to find out how to get the last login for all users in jira. On the following page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/find-the-last-login-date-for-a-user-in-jira-server-363364638.html
this is explained very well. The problem is that our jira is connected to confluence and crowd. Accordingly, the last login that is displayed to me as the result is falsified (confluence last logins are considered last logins in the query of the jira db)
Does anyone have any idea how I can output a user last login independently of confluence?
Thanks for help.
You might want to re-verify this on your end.
If you are using Crowd as your you use directory for Jira and Confluence, Confluence logins should no impact the results of that query you linked to.
Hi Michael, thanks for your answer.
That's exactly the problem I'm asking about. The special thing about our instances is that we not only use the directory via crowd but also have a direct connection from jira via the AD. I checked the last logins through live testing and have definitely been corrupted by confluence.
Is the AD directory 'higher' than the Crowd dir?
At the first is the crowd directory, then the AD.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.