Hi All,
Having a real tough time trying to upload new plugins to my Jira instance. I recently did an upgrade from 7.13 to 8.5.7 on CentOS and everything went off without a hitch. Jira comes up, I am able to login, create issues, close, everything as normal.
I gathered the new plugins to upload but Jira is not accepting them.
Jira keeps saying "Unexpected error occurred. Please check the log files."
Upon checking the log files, there is not much to go by. I have run the support log analyzer but it only provides minor errors, none relating to plugins.
I have gone off and did a bunch of googling to resolve. I have flushed the plugin state cache. By
- Stop Jira
- Delete the $JIRA_HOME/plugins/.bundled-plugins directory
- Delete the $JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins directory
- Delete the contents of $JIRA_INSTALL/work directory
- Delete the contents of $JIRA_INSTALL/temp directory
Then I made sure I did not have any issues with the UPM selfupdate jar file.
- Open the <jira_home>/plugins/installed-plugins folder.
- Check for a file like this: upm.selfupdate.jar
- If you find a UPM selfupdate jar file, delete it. This will clear any stalled update.
But none of this has worked.
Has anyone experienced the same issue? Or knows where else I could check?