So, I'm the bitbucket admin for my org, and I botched an import for a repo from a team member's personal workspace to the org project. I was able to import the repo once he gave me admin access to the version in his workspace, but the earlier attempt now appears in the repo list, and says it's not available when I click on it. Thus, I am not able to delete it in the normal way, or through curl. Here's the request I am sending:
curl --location --request DELETE 'https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{bad_repo_slug}' \-
--header 'Authorization: Basic {key}'
I am getting a 403 error in response to this, indicating that it just can't hit the endpoint, and auth isn't the issue (no 2fa enabled anyway).
Is this a problem I can solve, or does this need to be handles on the atlassian side? I want to be able to rename the good repo to the name used by the bad one, but I can't do that as long as bitbucket thinks the name is taken.