Hi,
how can I remove/delete from planning board a Release/Sprint created by mistake?
In the classic boards, Versions are how "Sprints" are maintained (it doesn't actually use real Sprints, like the new boards do, it just uses Version as a way to duplicate the behaviour); so you would just need to modify/delete the version that you are using as the sprint (and reassociate the issues that were using the verions as needed to "reschedule" them).
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Managing+Versions
Can you specify:
* which version JIRA?
* which version GreenHopper?
* are you referring to new boards or classic?
* are you referring to a Version or a Sprint?
JIRA 4.4.5.
Greenhopper 5.8.7.
I believe I am referring to the classic board.
When I am at planning board I can add Releases/Sprints at the right column. Let`s say one of these releases (with inherited spritns) should be deleted. How can do remove it?
Thanks!
You're welcome! And thanks for accepting my answer!
Thanks a lot! This answered my question!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.