How can i replicate some features of Classic service desk into a custom built project.I wanted to take the feature of Change order mainly.
I’m not sure what you mean by custom built project. In Cloud you have either Classic or Next-gen. In each you can select a project template when creating. Please help me better under what you are trying to do including your definition of “change order” and the requirements associated.
Thanks Jack for getting back.Sorry for using the wrong words.I have a new project in Next gen.I have set up the workflow.
From the classic project workflow i wanted to copy the Change order workflow into my next gen project.Wanted to check if this is possible.I have tried to it but i have failed.Please let me know if this is possible.
just a bit of house keeping first... please keep replies w/in the same thread so that future audience can follow the conversation. The Answer button is for suggested answers.
Next-gen does not support traditional workflows. Rather the workflow is a simplified solution that is defined directly by the board columns. you can transition from any to any column. It is analogous to a classic WF where every status has the "All" transition applied. So, you cannot copy/import/associate a classic WF w/ a NG project. The best you can do is to simply start from scratch and create the board that best represents your desired statuses for change orders.
Thanks Jack for the update.Will try to work on it from scratch.Sorry i was not aware about the reply options.Shall keep in mind
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.