I have difficulties assigning Stories to Epics on rapid board, is it supported at all? Maybe I should use labels or components if I want to group issues together?
The answer I received on the confluence page is that GreenHopper currently doesn't support Epics for Kanban projects. It is planned for a future release.
I don't see the epic/theme field when I look at an issue from the rapid board. When I click "edit" however, I see the field and can select whatever epic I want to link my issue to.
Are you missing the epic/theme field also in edit-mode?
I have added the Epic/Theme field to my screen, however, it is just a simple text input, it doesn't suggest other issues automatically so I'm not sure how to correctly link to the Epic.
Yes, that's true. You're right that you could simply use labels and quickfilters as a substitute (the Epic child relationship is actually just a custom lable field anyways).
Thanks,
Shaun
Since it was planned a year ago im hoping this will be supported soon.....
Two years later. I am hoping this will be supported soon too!Online there are alot of people asking for it
Indeed. Not only do I want the possibility of having Epics in Kanban boards, I still also want the possibility of having Plan mode on (of course, without the sprints).
I fully agree! Where is the Plan Mode and the possibility of creating Epics in Kanban? A major improvement IMHO.
This would be really helpful
Is there any update here?
Has anyone considered doing this as a plugin?
It's supported: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-releases/jira-agile-release-notes/jira-agile-6-6-release-notes/jira-agile-6-6-51-release-notes take a look!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.