Dears,
I'm facing an issue with my jira.
I have followed below link without missing a single point.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-938847764.html
I don't have an issue when running using http, but I have tried to setup the Jira configuration tool with no go.
Please help.
So what are you doing differently to what the doc says and what are the symptoms?
Not that I know of.
I got this result when I run it through https. I did roll back to http on order for it to work.
I'm not sure if my issue is with the certificate or something else.
The error message here is clear - you have not made the changes required in server.xml. Take another look at that file.
For what it's worth, most people who ignore that part of the doc either don't read the bit about commenting and un-commenting the right section, or they don't read the bit about the port number and pick a random one mentioned elsewhere in the file because it's a number.
Thank for your reply.
I haven't ignored anything.
My jira version is 8.11.0 and it says I don't need to edit server.xml file. !!
Please advice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.