i have a single selection custom field having several values(A,B,C,D).
for issue type bug I need to display A and B Only
For others, I want to display A, C, D
is this possible without using a third party addon?
@gayan ganepola do you have script runner or Dynamic Forms Configuration?
Not OOTB. Quickly searching the Community I did find this post from last year about using Scriptrunner. however it referenced this feature request which is still unavailable so unsure if Scriptrunner would even be a solution for you.
@gayan ganepola @Jack Brickey
i have done recently in script runner using
nop
@gayan ganepola Then you need to have add-on to help you in completing your requirement.
i would suggest to install "Extension for Jira Service Desk for JIRA (Server)"
if any more help required please let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.