Hi,
we are building a web app for our customers. A small part of the website is a table where the customer should be able to view his or hers current issues from our jira service desk. I am trying to setup an api-call which collects all the current issues for the customer/organization.
We could use a queue for each of our customers and only collect the issues from the queue:
GET /rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/{serviceDeskId}/queue/{queueId}/issue
Having a queue for each customer could be confusing in the future so we decided to try it with "Get customer request": https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-request
The problem is that the api access token is connected with our admin's e-mail-address. So instead of being able to get all the current issues for a customer/organization, I am only able to get the issues where our admin is involved as reporter or person in charge.
What am I doing wrong or what would be the best way to do this?
Thank you for your suggestions!