Hi there
This work around works fine on prem - but do any one have a bulk edit solution (i have 447 issues to unfollow.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Cannot-stop-watching-issues/qaq-p/1043786#U1472577
Thanks in adv.
Hi @Jan Svendsen Try the steps given in the link below to stop watching issues in bulk.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-stop-watching-all-issues-in-a-project/qaq-p/1007931
Note: you need to have Bulk change (global permission) to make these changes.
Hi @Sramanth Pandeti
Thanks for a quick reply )
I have tried to use this feature - but the issues is not marked to be un-watched ....
It runs smoothly and only take 5 sec on the 314 issues i have marked - but they stille keep showing up on my filter of "Issues marked as watched) (issue in watchedIssues() AND watcher = currentUser() ORDER BY key DESC)
Have you any experience on this topic?
I can of cause use my whole week-end to go thru one by one - but ..... ;o
@Jan Svendsen Thanks for the update. Ideally, this bulk feature should have solved your problem, not sure why your filter still shows the same results after changing it.
Can you try changing it manually for 1 or 2 two issues and see if the count reduces in the filter?
@Sramanth pandeti Changing 1 or 2 issues works just fine with the workaround (mark, unmark, refresh and unmark). the count is reduced in the filter
I would like to avoid the work around for the 314 issues ;o)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.