Here is my workflow:

The relevant transition here is Not Fixed. This is the transition from Resolved to Reopened. I use this when a defect is reported by the developer to have been fixed, but then fails internal testing.
If the defect passes internal testing, I'll deploy it to production and mark the ticket as Deployed to Prod. However, it is quite possible that the defect may re-appear in production if the fix (and testing) was not as comprehensive as it should have been. In this case I'd like to implement the same transition in order to reopen the ticket.
So here's the workflow I'm trying to implement. You can see it at the bottom of the diagram, I am reusing the Not Fixed transition to go from Deployed to Prod back to the Reopened state.

Great - so everything is looking good and now I try to publish the draft. I have no idea what this means or how to work around this.
You are editing a draft workflow. The step 'Deployed to Prod' has no outgoing transitions in the Active workflow, so you cannot add any outgoing transitions in the Draft workflow.
How do I get past this? Thanks!