My engineers mark a ticket as Resolved once they complete their tasks. The task is now in a status of Done. Now my work begins. I need to take all Resolved issues and test them. If they fail, I re-open them. That works nicely. If they pass, I move them to production and mark the ticket as Deployed to Prod. I DON'T want this to re-open the ticket!
Here's my workflow:

Both Resolved and Deployed to Prod render in green, so I figured they both share the state of Done. But - here's what happens when I take a ticket with a status of Resolved and mark the ticket as Deployed to Prod.

I don;t want to reopen the issue. I want to transition from Resolved to Deployed to Prod, while keeping the ticket in a state of 'Done'. The reopen is limiting my ability to use the status of Done because unfortunately the vast majority of my tickets are marked as Reopened because when I mark them as Deployed to Prod they are automatically re-opened which is not what I want.
Thanks for your help with this!