Hi There,
I uploaded a PDF file to the portal with success. However, when I share file as comment or attach in new comment, it only shows file name and no files attached. I created a test ticket.
Can you please help?
Thank you.
Les
The issue is rectified. The cause of the issue is due to the file name with [ ] as per my previous screenshots. It's treating it as a command. I renamed the file by removing [External] and it works! Thank you for your inputs.
I would go into web server where JIRA is installed to check if attachment file exists. If it is, it would be then to do with the permission.
Also, try to use Incognito mode browser to verify just in case.
Thanks Johnny, I will try incognito mode first and check permission after. As I am not an administrator, I might check with our administrator.
You can also ask your administrator if he/she can view the attachment of the same SR
There is no issue the file is attached already and customer can view it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.