I am using Jira Deverloper Cloud. I have created a very simple Jira automation rule that creates a task whenever a sprint is create. The new task have 2 fields populated by the automation.
a. sprint = next sprint
b. story points = 0.25
This automation rules last ran successfully on Aug.26, 2020. Today when I created a new sprint the automation rule created the new task, but failed to find the story points field. (see diagram below "automation error"). What is strange is that the automation rule only offers "story points" as a field to populate (see diagram below "automation fields"), but the actual field in the task it populated successfully on Aug.26 was "story point estimates". "Story points estimates" field is on the "task" issue type (see diagram "task fields').
Can someone tell me if I am doing some thing wrong or this is a bug in Jira?
```````````````````````````` automation error ````````````````````````

``````````` task fields ```````````````````````

````````````````````` automation fields ```````````````````````
