Hi !
I am currently working on the settings of a new generation project in Jira Service Desk. I customised the template of our customer notification (project settings --> notification --> customer notification --> edit template).
In this page, we can read "Templates change the look and style of all the email notifications except those which are account type..". After some test, I can confirm that the only account notification that exist in my project is not customised with my email template (the notification is named "customer invited" : "when a customer is invited to your service desk portal, they are sent an email."). That's sad because this email is the very first one which is received by our customer. And we attach a great deal about our custumer experience.
However, in the same page ("project settings --> notification --> customer notification --> edit template") in the sections below, we can read "hese HTML and CSS styles apply to all request and account type notifications this service desk sends. I confuse.
Can we change the style of the account type notification or not ? If yes, where is it?
Thank you all fo your answer
BR