how can I remove option "none" from a radio button in a field?
Hi @Devyani Rajan You cannot remove the "none" option from the custom field.
You can try making the field mandatory and set a default value for that field.
@Devyani Rajan Extension for Jira Service Desk allows you to remove "none".
Hi @Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_ where exactly do I find that 'remove none' section? I have the Extension for Jira Service Desk installed.
@Albert Diaz I don't see it anymore. Maybe they removed that option or perhaps it is only available on the Server/Data Center platforms. Sorry, man.
The problem with removing "none" and setting a default value is that if the field is required, you have now provided a value so the customer doesn't need to enter a value and you don't know whether the customer intended to answer the question with that value or whether they bypassed the question altogether.
@Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_ yeah I actually found it in Jira Server, have to go to Projects -> then Extension General settings. Didn't realize this only takes out the 'none' from the customer portal and not the edit/view screens though.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.