As a user with Jira Admin global permissions, I should be able to edit any workflow regardless of how many other projects are using the workflow. I should be able to remove statuses and also transitions. Especially when the workflow isn't active.
For some reason I don't have the ability to do any of the above anymore. I am a Jira admin, I have the jira -admin group in the admin role of the project that I'm trying to work on. I even created a new workflow and it isn't associated with any projects and I can add statuses to the workflow but when I try to remove a transition or status I receive an error message saying that I only have Project Admin access.
Seeking any and all help on this issue. As you can see in the screenshots I have admin rights by being able to access the workflows and configurations panel.

