Hi! How to remove (Resolve/Cancel/Escalate) buttons for regular users when they created their request?
you will do this w/in your workflow. Edit the workflow and find each of those transitions associated w/ these, click on them and then uncheck the expose in portal on the popup.
Those links represent transitions in your workflow. These have been purposely made visible to the customer.
To reverse this, modify the workflow, altering these transitions to disable "Show transition in the customer portal "
I know that this can be changed in Jira, but I can't find where exactly. Can you please help me to find the right way?
I roughly understand that I need to make changes in Jira, can you please help me to find the right path?
Once you get into editing the workflow it should make sense...
reading material - show-a-workflow-transition-in-the-portal
Jack appears to have left the instructions above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.