Greetings, another day and another puzzle, this time for a marketing guys.
People come to my Help center from different places and create tickets. I want to be able to track some parameters such as source, media id, etc.
They call them UTM parameters, which upon success, sends data to analytics.
URL looks like this https://%mydomain%.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/5/group/12/create/53?utm_source=email&utm_facebook=newsletter&utm_campaign=august20
I do not see a way to add Google Adwords/Anaytics code to <head> of the Atlassian Help center. Tried a "Google Analytics in Jira Service Desk" app from a marketplace, but it seems just generic page stats.
I also tried to add 'field data' into a URL and capture it. Example https://%mydomain%.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/7/create/48?summary=my_campain_from_facebook
But encountered 2 issues: that method populates field visible to the user, it does not look good (and I can't hide it, because hiding a field req. default value which is unknown). And i can't understand how to trigger those parameters later on.
Is there any way to do that before I started to completely recreate the UI of the help center on my website to capture data upon ticket submission?
p.s. url/utm parameters are not static, each user lands with his/her own data