Hello,
I'm starting to work on Jira for my company.
I would like to know if we can have a worklow according to a type of customers in a project Service Desk.
If, yes how to do that.
Thank you,
Geoffrey
given your requirements I would suggest having these customers associated to different JSD projects. This is because you don't want Customer A creating tickets using a Request Type that is intended (workflow-B) for customer B.
@Geoffrey - Service Client yes its possible. can you please clarify your requirement related to workflow
Thank you for your answer.
I will try to explain (I'm French).
We have two different workflows. Each workflow need to be attached to a customer.
On portal, request types are the same, only worfklow are different.
How can I attached a workflow to a customers ? you have to know that we will have multiple customers attached to a worklow.
Thank you
Hi,
correct me if i am wrong. you want customer XYZ raise he should get different workflow.
if customer ABC raise he should get another work flow?
Yes,
Customer X will have Worfklow 1.
Customer Y will have Worklow 2
...
Workflow is decided by project and issue type, not customer. So Jack's "separate projects" is by far the easiest way to do this.
The more complex or clumsy ways to do this would be
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.