Hello,
I recently started to use Jira for requirements and tests tracking (using TestFLO). I would like to know is there a Jira app which I could use for the following "workflow":
- I take customer specification (Statement of Work in markdown) and upload it somehow to Jira project.
- I use Jira for collaborative review of the this document (commenting with coworkers, discussions, analysis, questions for customer, etc).
- I select parts of the document and create a requirement in a way that anybody in the team can see that the particular part of the text was used for the particular requirement.
I envision something like code comments in GitHub (example). You can comment particular part of the document and/or create a requirement out of it.
There should be also some form of specification version tracking. So, if I create a requirement, I know in which version SOW was.
I would appreciate any guidance. Right now I feel totally lost - like a child in a fog...
What app could do that? Is Jira ok for it or should I consider Confluence or other platform?