How can I set quick filter that says Open Tickets Only and that contains as a result all active tickets that don't have the status closed or done?
Set the quick filter to JQL and enter either "Status = open" or, if you want do do it from the end states, "Status not in (closed, done)"
So, before you get started, you must be a board administrator to be able to access the section you need. On your board, goto "Board -> Configure" as shownThen go to "Quick Filters" on the left hand sidebar
Here, you can add your filter. Under name, you put "Open Issues", and under JQL, you have several options, depending on your workflow.
As a best practice, also include a description. It just helps end users
Depending on the team's workflow, adding a clause the JQL clause "resolution is empty" might also make sense.
Hi Rodney,
Thank you for your help, I have did it like this: status != Closed AND status != Done
I think it should work, but still waiting on the response from the end user.
Regards,
Pavle
Hi Nic,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.