In the link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Automation-Set-Original-Estimate/qaq-p/68804 is described how to set the Estimate field using JSON.
I want to use this but I do not see an oppertunity to enter the JSON code.
How can I activate the JSON oppertunity in JIRA?
with kind regards
Clemens de Brouwer
I am not sure what you are asking when you talk about "activate".
Automation has fields which expect JSON input in some places. If you're using an automation rule that needs it, it will ask you. The post you've mentioned is about setting up a rule to change the estimate and that particular rule expects json.
In the attached picture you can see what i want to do, but I do not have the option to add JSON code, What do I wrong?
You have not selected a field to edit, so it can't know what to ask you for.
Maybe I look a newbee, but is just what I am.
What should I choose? because whatever i choose i do not get a box to enter JSON code.
Why are you fixated on JSON code? The version of Automation you have here is clearly different to the one in the post from 2 years ago.
In the box on the far right, select the field you want to update and give it the data it asks for when you've selected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.