For some reason I'm not getting push notifications on the mobile app?
I'd like a notification when new tickets are raised and when responses are made. I get the email after a few minutes but I thought I would get a push too.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver082/push-notifications-993923309.html#:~:text=Your%20Jira%20admin%20will%20need,to%20Account%20%3E%20Settings%20%3E%20Notified%20about
I went to that link and tried to follow along but I can't find Jira Mobile under the settings.
Hello Noah,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I see that this question is tagged as Jira Cloud, but the documentation that you shared is related to Jira Server Mobile.
On Cloud, currently, there is no option for push notifications for "Issue created".
The options available are Assigned, Reported, Watching, and All mentions.
There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
So if we ran the self hosted Jira Server....we would have the ability to add the Push notification for Creation of tickets?
Noah, you added the question in the Cloud section of our products.
To allow push notifications in Server side there are other things you need to do.
You can easily use an Automation rule in the project to mention you in every new ticket that is created and you would get a push.
I wrote a workaround for your case here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73438
I know where I added the question....because I run the cloud version. I'm asking do I need to pay for a license to run the on premise version to get this functionality?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.