I'm currently in the process of making Jira Service Desk the primary source of I.T. tickets in my company. So far I'm just setting everything up, haven't added any customers, creating test tickets before actually implementing it.
When you click on the portal link, there's an area for you to view any requests you have created along with its status. But there's also a drop down option to view requests made by anyone. I've made a request under myself, one as the example customer, and a fellow colleague apart of the project made one. But I can only see requests that I have personally made.
Is there a setting I am missing that allows me to see every request through the portal? Or would me/the customer have to share the request with someone in order for them to view it? I think it would be a good idea for our customers to see any closed request, that way they might be able to help themselves with simple issues and so we don't have constant repeat requests.