This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the Issue Detail View
When looking at the issues (i.e. Stories and/or Tasks) and as I click on them, a detail issue view opens on the right side pane of the screen. I would like to add a link to "Log Work" there so users can easily access time tracking. I've tried to configure the board > Issue Detail View but notice that "Log Work" is not a field that I can select to add via the drop down. Is there a way to get it on the Issue Detail View?
You can't add it as a button but you will find the action when you click on the three dots (...) at the right side of the issue key. The actions drop down will have all the issue actions.
Thank you Jobin. I am familiar with the that option, however it is not as intuitive for end users. On my previous engagement, the environment was setup so that Log Work was a hyperlink on the top of the Issue Detail View. That way a user could click on it and immediately track hours. Therefore, I know this is possible, just don't know how to go about to doing it.
Did you find an answer? I am looking as well.
Me too! Any luck?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.