Whenever I select Channels -> Widget and try to save the widget I get an error - "We can't save the widget right now. Try again in a little while."
Can someone help me how to go around with this error? I am new to Jira.
Hello @Colab Notes,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
This issue happens when the widget add-on was not correctly installed on the site, so it's necessary to uninstall and install it again and this is something that only us from Atlassian can do.
I uninstalled and installed the widget and it should work now.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Hello @Angélica Luz I can now create the widget but while adding it to my webpage it give samesite attribute error -
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://atlassian.com/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute. It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.
Could you please help with this?
I'm glad that it's working now, thank you for confirming.
Regarding this message, the team responsible for the widget confirmed that widget doesn't use cookies for authentication, so it shouldn't affect its functionality.
Are there any errors on the UI when the customer tries to create a ticket?
Unfortunately, UI is not getting rendered due to this error.
@Angélica Luz Hi. I have the same problem with widget could you please uninstall and install?
Hello Ruben,
I saw that you created a new post related to this issue, so I posted the answer there.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.