Hi,
I got this error message in Version&License.
"This version of JIRA is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear."
Could you please help me? How can I fix this?
Sorry to hear about this problem. The error message you mentioned is commonly seen when running an EAP version of Jira. These are early access program versions of Jira, in cases like this those versions are not listed in Marketplace, which in turn can cause the message you have seen here.
What version of Jira Server are you running here? I can see that you have indicated 8.11, but that version was release on 15 July 2020, so you should not be seeing this error today. Perhaps if you installed an EAP or RC (release candidate) version of 8.11, then that might be able to explain the error you see here.
Try going to ⚙︎ > System > System info (or directly visit the URL /secure/admin/ViewSystemInfo.jspa ) and then scroll down to Jira Info. Let me know what you have for your Build Number value there. This should be better able to tell us the exact build of Jira you are running here.
Andy
I found it which you said.
Build number: 811001
Thank you for your support.
That is the correct build number for the 8.11.0 release. (v8.11.0#811001-sha1:80088f0) is the exact build number I see in the footer of most pages of my Jira site. My own values here:
Version 8.11.0 Build Number 811001 Build Date Mon Jul 13 00:00:00 CDT 2020 Build Revision 80088f01d75d98b126dbf4f3763c1b8161d5db6b
It might be possible that you had a release candidate version (RC) which could still show this kind of error. But if that is the case, then I would expect the Build Date and Revision to be different here.
Could you grab a screenshot of the entire page where you see this error? I am curious if perhaps this error is in regards to an application version like Jira Service Desk or Jira Software that might be installed here.
Is that enough for you or do you need more pics?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.