I am evaluating Cloud for a client as a possible business solution. The client receives documents from Customers which are routed to Contractors to be evaluated and the evaluation sent to the Customer etc.
In the free plan I chose the PM template in Core Cloud and I created a custom Issue Type and got that working. I then created a custom Workflow for the new Issue Type and added it to the Workflow Scheme and published, keeping the Task Issue Type for general tasks. It seems by default the default Project landing page is the Boards page (with the PM template To do, In progress and Done statuses) and I was hoping that the new default Project landing would show ALL the Board issue statuses but to my surprise the Boards page showed an error message - The current project is not configured to show Boards - with a link to Help describing how the Boards page can be configured, which is very annoying as I don't have access to config Boards, as Site Admin.
I really don't want to show the client a solution with a landing page that says "error - you shouldn't be here", because that's just nasty. Is it possible to configure a different landing page (Summary?) or be able to turn Boards on again? After looking through the Jira issues and change requests (specifically JRACLOUD-36467) I'm guessing the answer to both of these is NO, but I live in hope. Is it just because I'm doing the assessment on the Free plan and moving to the Standard will fix this, so if the client chooses Jira and she goes on the Standard plan then problem solved?