Does anyone have an idea what the limits on admin group membership may be on a Standard Jira Cloud plan?
I went to add a new person to the site-admin group on our Cloud site and got a message saying we had reached the maximum number of users for our plan with an option to Upgrade. I removed one user to free up space but I got the same message. I have done several searches and looked at the page Atlassian had linked with the Learn More option but can't find any restrictions on the # of site-admins.

I got the same message trying to add the person to the administrators group as well, we only have 4 of these people currently.
I have invited new users to our site earlier this week, the problem is adding existing people to these groups. The message I had from Atlassian is confusing.