IN JIRA Automation - On Issue Created trying clone into new issue
Want to copy Custom Dynamic MultiSelect List from trigger issue. Need syntax.
Following doesnt work
customfield_15706: "{{Issue.customfield_15706.asJsonObjectArray}}"
With the Create Issue action you should see a place to select fields. From there you just toggle the Copy From menu and select "Trigger issue". This will force it to copy the value for that field from the trigger issue to the new issue.
I am facing issues specifically with dynamic multiselect custom fields. Other fields I am able to clone.
Are you saying the field won't even show up in this drop down of fields to copy?
And by dynamic multiselect you are referring to a field controlled by the dynamic fields addon I presume?
Yes the field wont show up in the drop down list to copy. So trying update via script in additional field. Custom Field I am using is a dynamic multi select list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.