When creating a issue in the storymap view I am trying to trigger a 'When Issue Created" automation rule that checks for condition if "sprint in (60923,65189)" (i.e if sprint is one of those sprints and then to edit issue fields label, component with values provided.
It works from the backlog view when I create a story in the specific sprint but not in the user story map view when i create in the sprint lane. For some reason Automation trigger is not recognizing the sprint when I create the story in the user story map view sprint horizontal lane. How to fix this? Is this a bug
My need: I have multiple teams and my need is to identify a specific teams board (or user story map view) and then to customize this rule to edit issue field "component" accordingly to match that team's value. Is there is a way to identify a teams/scrum board that an item is being created under in the automation section if not sprint?