I'm working to understand if Bitbucket will be the correct tool for documenting a customer journey from a Business analyst or Product Owner Perspective?
Can I upload and work on Word/Excel documents collaboratively?
Is it Product Manager friendly?
Hi @Shivangi Gupta
Bitbucket is a Git code management tool - in Cloud, it's also a tool for collaboration on code, testing and deploying (i.e CI/CD). It's designed as a development tool rather than mapping out the customer journey.
-------------
If you're looking to track delivery of products - such as issue & project tracking, release planning, agile boards - you're best to look at Jira.
Or if you're looking for collaborative knowledge management, documentation with more detail - you're best to look at Confluence.
I'd check those two out as more closely aligned to your need above
Ste
Stephen, many thanks for your answer! Just needed to ratify my understanding of bitbucket.
I've been trying my hands on Confluence as well
You're welcome - let us know if you need any further information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.