I want to hide the "Workshop Priority Support" based on user permissions. I want the "General Support" to be public and anyone can access/post an issue.
It seems you can't add user permissions unless you use the Server Edition of Jira Service Desk coupled with "Extension for Jira Service Desk" linked below)
https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/extension/latest/request-types-visibility/
We specifically want the cloud version as we don't want to have to manage any extra infrastructure so this rules this option out.
Next option is to hide the portal group entirely and make it only accessible via a hidden URL. Eg the URL is linked from our main website and cannot be browsed to from the portal.
Is there any way to achieve this?
I tried making two Jira projects however it seems the same problem occurs where you cannot have an anonymous project which is hidden from the public. It will always show up to all customers.
How can we do this? We need to differentiate two different levels of support and I'm completely stumped how to do so.
