I have unmapped statusses (jira/agile) and I cannot drag them into columns anymore ....
Hi Fabio,
it turned out that the chrome had a glitch. By loging off / login on it solved the problem. I don't know why but it is solved. I did'nt change anything but it works again. ?? anyway thanks for your support appreciate it
Hi Johan,
JIRA Agile allows you to drag and drop issues simulating workflow transitions. Since a column rapresents a workflow status, you can move an issue to a column only if there's a related transition from your current status to the status mapped into the destination column.
More information available here https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/gIRPFw
Hope this helps,
Fabio
The question is regarding setting up a board. I am an admin of jira and i created a agile board. I defined column and then you normally can drag statusses from left (unmapped) towards the columns. it now seems that this is not possible anymore .....
I checked the permissions and this was not changed since last time (when I was able to move the unmapped statusses into the columns )....
/johan
The question is regarding setting up a board. I am an admin of jira and i created a agile board. I defined columnd and then you normally can drag statusses from left (unmapped) towards the columns. it now seems that this is not possible anymore .....
are you still Board-Admin?We had an error during an Jira-Update that all Board-Admins were lost...
Kind regardsAndré
Hello Johan,
If you have permission to manage your board, you need to open your board, click "Board" button (at the top-right), then "Configure".
Now you can access columns configuration tab and change at your convenience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.