I have been using Jira for years, but recently I added Confluence. I do marketing work for various clients. That means for each I need to store details about projects, resources, tools, and other details. My thought was I would use Confluence for this.
Based on what I am seeing, it seems like I have two options:
1) I can create workspaces for each client, and then have documents for each client stored in the appropriate workspace.
2) I can create 1 workspace for all clients, and then store the 1-3 pages in that single workspace, and have a second workspace for my company specific information.
Option 1 means I will have many workspaces, with just a few documents in each.
Option 2 means I will have one workspace, but many documents nested for each client.
Like many things Atlassian, it appears there is no wrong answer, just how you want to go about it. The question is, is there an unintended consequence for either of these setups, or a better third option that an experienced user sees.
Thanks for your help...